TENNESSEE EQUIPMENT MODERATED NEWSGROUP AND LIST > East Cost
> New York
> South bend horizontal engine lathe 16” x 36”
South bend horizontal engine lathe 16” x 36”
SOUTH BEND HORIZONTAL ENGINE LATHE 16” x 36”
* SWING OVER CARRIAGE: 9-5/8”
* DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTERS: 36”
* SPINDLE SIZE: 2-3/8”-6 THREADED
* FOUR STEP FLAT BELT PULLEY HEAD
* EQUIPPED WITH: 8” 3-JAW SELF-CENTERING CHUCK
* APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 1,500 LBS.
This machine has been in our Berlin, CT shop from the time it was purchased in the early sixties. For the first 20 years, the machine was used regularly. However, for the past 25 years, this machine has not been used in production.
Additional photos are available upon request. Please provide your e-mail address when requesting additional photos or further information. Thank you.